L'Uomo Arancia

Letteratura d'assalto. In crisi. Dal 1989

A PRAYER

 

Let the rain fall down, my Love

Let it fall down

Let it wash the days of tiredness

squashed by the weight of the clouds

Weeks of constant work

where unstoppable we sweat and rush

forgetting to give a price to the Golden Free Time


Let it rain free, tonight

drops between smiles at night

that enlighten your emerald eyes

and while you do it

go on caressing my back

skin against skin

contacts of different warmths

perfectly assimilated in one single touch


Let me listen to the crashing water

on the floor of our balcony

Let me focus on that beautiful silence

while smelling the perfume of the soil


And please - please!

Don’t ask me to close the window tonight

Not tonight, please

You know I’d miss it.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento